Who’s upgrading? Who’s staying?

Travons

Aug 4, 2022
Visit site
Well I had initially decided to hang onto the 11PM for a while longer, but decided to upgrade to a 256g 14 PM purple. Will arrive the first week in November.
A great decision you made.

You definitely will be enjoying it after it arrives.

Goodluck.

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Trying to decide if I want to upgrade my 11. It still works and has given me no issues. I think though I would like a bigger screen, bigger battery, and 5G

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So Apple says delivery is early Nov. Is this accurate or is Apple been delivering and shipping early?

I ordered my 14 PM on 10/9 with a delivery date of Nov 2-9th. Around 1am (today) my Apple cc showed a charge for the amount of the phone & when I looked at the order it now says preparing to ship. So it looks like they’re running a bit ahead of schedule….at least that’s what I’m hoping for considering my bday is on the 25th it’d be a great bday gift

Last edited:

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my 14 PM on 10/9 with a delivery date of Nov 2-9th. Around 1am (today) my Apple cc showed a charge for the amount of the phone & when I looked at the order it now says preparing to ship. So it looks like they’re running a bit ahead of schedule….at least that’s what I’m hoping for considering my bday is on the 25th it’d be a great bday gift

Sounds like Apple knows

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like Apple knows

giphy.gif

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So Apple says delivery is early Nov. Is this accurate or has Apple been delivering and shipping early?

The pro and pro max are completely sold out with an avg of 30 day wait globally. Demand is just insane at the moment. But there were reports apple was increasing production so you might get lucky.

Congrats to everyone that has picked one up. I’m loving the dynamic island, the brighter display and the ludicrous battery life on the 14 pro max.

jbiz404

May 17, 2017
Visit site
Can always do what I did as well since I’m an instant gratification type lol, stalk the Apple Store app multiple times per day and roll the dice. Worked for me at least

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Can always do what I did as well since I’m an instant gratification type lol, stalk the Apple Store app multiple times per day and roll the dice. Worked for me at least

I actually did try doing that up until the Apple Store showed my order shipped during the night!! I had no luck lol obviously

With that being said, my order delivery date is October 24tha day before my bday woo hoo!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So Apple says delivery is early Nov. Is this accurate or has Apple been delivering and shipping early?

I assume it is. Having said that, is there an Store near you? If so, you can always check the availability of a device via the Apple Store mobile app. When the device is in stock, snag it and then make an appointment to pick it up.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2