Who’s upgrading? Who’s staying?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
f30b1aca6a328defbefeb5b5d23623b9.jpg

Upgraded my 11 Pro Max to a 14 Pro Max (deep purple) and both my kids’ iPhone 11 to 14 Plus (starlight and midnight).

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hole lee sheeeeeeit as I live and breathe! Hi Q!!! I got the purple as well, with a Spigen Quartz Hybrid case to show it off :). I bet I looked like an ***** at the gym yesterday gazing at the back of my phone in the awesome lighting there.

Hey girl!!! Yeah I only come in occasionally. Hope all is well with you. :heart:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Best buy is offering 1000 for my S22 ultra I may switch again if I wait the trade in will drop. Now Samsung is not offering any good trade INS on their s23 ultra and people are pissed off. I look for the best trade in every year.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Best buy is offering 1000 for my S22 ultra I may switch again if I wait the trade in will drop. Now Samsung is not offering any good trade INS on their s23 ultra and people are pissed off. I look for the best trade in every year.

Good luck. Hope Best Buy doesn’t pull the deal.

Samsung users are revolting all across social media. Apparently Samsung lost 70% of their profits last quarter and have pulled back on their marketing budget (trade-in offers) due to low smartphone and chip sales.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Good luck. Hope Best Buy doesn’t pull the deal.

Samsung users are revolting all across social media. Apparently Samsung lost 70% of their profits last quarter and have pulled back on their marketing budget (trade-in offers) due to low smartphone and chip sales.
I just pulled the trigger got 1000 trade in it will be here on Monday. Purchased a pro max in black 256 gb.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Black as always
Just got notice it will arrive this weenesday. I have switched so many times it's getting expensive but as my family is getting older my brothers and sisters all have iPhones and they have a weekly face time which I am left out. I prefer android it's a simpler interface then iPhone but needed to make the change getting too old for all these changes.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I went from 13 pro to s22 ultra to 14 pro max today and the jury is still out.

Kinda miss android so far but I will give it a week to see how I feel but loving message main reason I switched.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I left Android and Samsung when the note 7 debacle happened and haven’t looked back. I really have been liking Apple and perhaps too much. LOL. I have everything. I just got my ipad 4 paid off and it is working great. I have the Magic Keyboard case for it, prior I had Logitech and honestly, I like the Magic better. I just traded my series 7 watch because the battery was going wonky and have the 8 and this watch battery life has been really good.
I have the new MacBook Air laptop and I have last yrs iMac because I have missed having a desk top. It has been great as well.
I am all in on Apple and am set. My 14 pro is a great phone too. I have always had the larger phones but I am liking the smaller footprint just fine and how it fits in all my handbags better.

But I also like the security that comes with Apple…….

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I just traded in 12 mini and one of my 13 PM for a white 1TB Pro Max and a black 256 Pro Max. Also expecting a pair of Ultras. Last month got a 2TB iPad Pro.

I’m done shopping I believe (before my gf kills me).