Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
555f0449800b0e04de8dfe1907360c47.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Awesome!!!!!

Thank you!! I’ve been under the weather today but finally got up just to activate and load my new phone up. It’s a beast and I can’t get over the gorgeous eggplant color of the phone

And for whatever reason…I’m not able to upload any pics I couldn’t even post a Home Screen either

SteelSteve

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Just got an email from Apple, looks like my phone is coming earlier than originally stated. Expecting it on Halloween night…. Spooky

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!! I’ve been under the weather today but finally got up just to activate and load my new phone up. It’s a beast and I can’t get over the gorgeous eggplant color of the phone

And for whatever reason…I’m not able to upload any pics I couldn’t even post a Home Screen either

Are you still unable to upload any pics?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Trying to decide if I want to upgrade my 11. It still works and has given me no issues. I think though I would like a bigger screen, bigger battery, and 5G

I upgraded from precisely the same model SteelSteve, the 11 to the 14 PM about a month ago. I think you'll be tap-dancing down the street at the difference (not literally :)). Screen size alone is a big positive but the difference in display quality is huge! And you'll notice much more snappiness to everything from FaceID to opening an app. The pictures and videos you take with the cameras are another huge difference too. Then the underrated differences: the microphone in calls or recording video, so much better. And one of the most under reported differences, the speakers. After you get the 14 PM, play the same song on your 11 and 14 PM at full volume. Within the context of 14 PM being a smartphone, the speakers are excellent in both volume and sound.
The dynamic island is great if you can get into the new routine. I am so used to doing it one way, swipe up scroll left or right, press the open app. I had to remind myself to go the top and the single tap goes from current app to the phone call app.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro