iPhone 11 Running warm

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
Have had my iPhone 11 since Friday and it seems like the phone runs a lot warmer than my XR which never got hot at all no matter what i was doing. I also don’t think the battery life is as good as the XR. Maybe software big or an app?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Have had my iPhone 11 since Friday and it seems like the phone runs a lot warmer than my XR which never got hot at all no matter what i was doing. I also don’t think the battery life is as good as the XR. Maybe software big or an app?

Give it another day before you take it into Apple.
May be some other factors in play. Let’s rule them out first.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is doing the same thing going to wait a few more days to see if it settles down. Probably a lot going on on the background setting all my personal information up. The only reason I noticed this is no case yet waiting for a burkley wallet case.

Will In SF

Oct 30, 2018
Visit site
After a few days it seemed like it was Apple News that was the issue, especially when i was on the cell network and not WiFi. It was the only time it got warm. I also was not impressed with the battery life but all had been fixed since I updated to iOS 13.1.1. Now it’s staying cool and the battery seems greatly improved.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
After a few days it seemed like it was Apple News that was the issue, especially when i was on the cell network and not WiFi. It was the only time it got warm. I also was not impressed with the battery life but all had been fixed since I updated to iOS 13.1.1. Now it’s staying cool and the battery seems greatly improved.

Good to know, but haven't had issue with my 11.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine is still running warmer than it should I am going to wait a few more days before I go to an apple store to get it checked out.

Slash82

May 8, 2018
Visit site
I read some reviews with that same kind of problem you are talking about.
But I think it's something with iOS13 - it's out but all current version are some "beta" versions of it. Might take until iOS 13.2 or iOS13.3 until it's somehow finished.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

13.1.2 dropped last Friday. Everything still running ok?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2