Thinking of getting an IP2

HarryStamper

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Need some quick advise. i have an iPhone 4S on VZW. I am not sure whether to get the Wi-Fi
or the Wi-Fi 3G. I have an unlimited data plan with VZW how does the 3G model work with my plan.
Will I be charged by Big Red....otherwise I would be fine with the Wi-Fi model.
Also, how do you all like the IPad 2,

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You will need to add mobile hotspot to your account, which is 20 extra per month, and includes 2 GBs of tethering data.

moegumby

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
If your still on 5.0.1, jailbreak your iPhone and your good to go with the wifi only version of the ipad2 . There are apps to take care of the rest..

toomuchgame441

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I actually just had my iPad 2 wifi model for just about a week and I like it a lot, everything really just works nicely and I like the gestures a lot. I wish the keyboard had a little more functionality but I guess it works good enough since I'm typing this on my iPad fairly easily.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably going to upgrade to an iPad2 in june. I'm selling my iPad to my girlfriend for her to give to her father for father's day.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting a white, 16gb, wifi only iPad 2 this week. We have a wi-fi/3g version now but use it wi-fi only. Pretty excited. Brand new in box for 300 bucks !!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Craigslist man...wife brought it home and I literally had to cut the plastic off of the box!! I'm absolutely loving this thing. I rarely even use my laptop anymore!!

CeCe5702

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I actually just got mine as a gift and I'm loving it also. The Keyboard could be a little better though. I have Wifi only and love it.
I actually just had my iPad 2 wifi model for just about a week and I like it a lot, everything really just works nicely and I like the gestures a lot. I wish the keyboard had a little more functionality but I guess it works good enough since I'm typing this on my iPad fairly easily.

CeCe5702

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Is there much difference betweent he Ipad2 and Ipad3? I have the Ipad2- Wifi only and I am loving it. My sister has the Ipad3 and its not that much of a difference to me. May be the screen Retna is sharper?

dmilleville90

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Is there much difference betweent he Ipad2 and Ipad3? I have the Ipad2- Wifi only and I am loving it. My sister has the Ipad3 and its not that much of a difference to me. May be the screen Retna is sharper?

Yes the new iPad has retina display and it also has a better camera. Those are the biggest differences between the 2 and the new iPad.

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I was also thinking of getting the iPad 3 but am still loving my iPad 2. I knew when I was getting one that I was going for the wifi all the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

leftypepper716

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the 16gb ipad2 Wifi...unless you're needing it for buisness purposes where there may not be wifi hotspots, then by all means save your money and get the wifi version. I've had my ipad2 for almost a year (I have a Sprint BlackBerry Bold 9930 and thought with the PlayBook on $199.00 maybe I should get that) But better sence prevailed, and I spent the extra $400.00 on the ipad2 and could not be happier with it. IMO it is beyound any other tablet out there. Good luck with your decision and hope you enjoy your ipad2 as much as I have :)

Reactions: mikesa_tx

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77