Picked up an Air last night for my wife...sound quality is INCREDIBLE!

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree. For the most part, the sound coming from one end of the iPad Air is great, but when in landscape mode watching a show, I would prefer it to come from both ends for better stereo sound.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
What are the chances Apple will change the location and put the Speakers on Top & Bottom in Landscape mode between the volume rockers and nano tray.

TorrieB

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
My fianc? gave me an iPad Air and I cannot stop playing with it lol. It's my first iPad (I have a 4s) and I absolutely adore it. And I totally agree about the sound quality. I have been all over iTunes Radio and Google Play and loving every minute of it. I do agree with others and wish the speakers were on both sides. But I can deal with it 😁

Sent from my iPad baby!!!!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting my first ever iPad this week...a 32gb wifi/LTE white Air. So excited, my only other tablet I've owned was a Touchpad which I miss to this day...

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I ended up getting the Speck Stylefolio case which makes it sound much better. It has these "speaker scoops" that redirect the audio towards the user.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I ended up getting the Speck Stylefolio case which makes it sound much better. It has these "speaker scoops" that redirect the audio towards the user.

I hate the scoops. Zagg uses them too on my iPad folio, I hate it. And word has it they are thinking of redesigning it. I hope they do.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Reviving this thread just to say that I'm envious towards the iPad Air's sound because of my Retina Mini's low volume.

The volume on my rMini LTE seems fine. I've not had any reason to try to blast it but it seems fine.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77