i can`t update my ipad 3 to ios 6, alwayas update failed an error accured

mohzai

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
i tried to update my ipad to ios 6 through wifi ... but it stops the downloading with a message that the update is failed ,an error accured.. there is no error code and i can`t sycn the ipad with the latest version of itunes on my Pc windows vista to update my ipad through pc.. no "devise" word appears on the left pane of itunes. please help me

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I had a similiar issue the first time I tried to up-date. The second time, I made sure the wifi signal was strong and had everyone else in the house get off wifi. The up-date went through fine. Also it takes a while. At times, you might think that nothing is happening. I finally just laid the iPad aside and let it do its thing.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i tried to update my ipad to ios 6 through wifi ... but it stops the downloading with a message that the update is failed ,an error accured.. there is no error code and i can`t sycn the ipad with the latest version of itunes on my Pc windows vista to update my ipad through pc.. no "devise" word appears on the left pane of itunes. please help me

Is there a short in the USB cable or something? Make sure the cable is fully seated on the device and your computer and try again.

mohzai

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
How much free space do you have on your iPad?

my ipad 64G and i have much space

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Is there a short in the USB cable or something? Make sure the cable is fully seated on the device and your computer and try again.
nothing wrong with the cable because the pc detect the ipad as potable device but the itunes didn`t

Air pirate

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Same problem for me using wi-fi, with iPad connected to Windows laptop and iTunes. Upgrade process starts, but after 10 or 20 megs are downloaded, FAIL. Also, will not update any apps. iTunes works fine for music and podcast downloads, though.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Turn off iPad , turn on and go straight to download update. That's what I did at work. A dozen of us downloaded it at the same time and we use a few silly slow T1s.

If you still have issues head to the apple store.

wanchu

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
If Ur iPad is jail broken it won't work updating...
first you must restore ur ipad by using using itunes on Ur PC..
I recomen u to first back up Ur iPad with iCloud or in Pc..
Then try updating from iTunes or straight from iPad setting which says Update software .... Hope it helps;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2