Compatibly with AW OS 5.2.1 on this beta good?
    My watch seems to be ok so far
    07-03-2019 11:06 PM
    I had no issues downloading it
    I am holding off tho on my iPad. Will wait
    07-03-2019 11:10 PM
    I am wishing I never upgraded to ios 13. After not being able to upload my photos via one drive they are currently being uploaded as I type this. I am currently having problems downloading app updates from the app store too. This is a nightmare
    Same thing. This is my first beta and maybe it is just a bad luck.

Evernote can not be edited, youtube freezes from time to time. Bank app crashed down, app store needs to be refreshed for few times before I can log in, from time to time when I finish phone call there is black screen afterwards...

Total disaster.

When is beta 2 coming?
    love4speechless likes this.
    07-04-2019 01:20 AM
    When is beta 2 coming?
    I constantly keep refreshing to see if there’s a new beta available
    07-04-2019 03:53 AM
    No issues here - iPhone X & AW4 as expected.

Compatibly with AW OS 5.2.1 on this beta good?
    07-04-2019 05:18 AM
    To go on the basis that at one point a beta you were using functioned fine & now this one doesn't is where your hangup might be bro. "Past performance is not a guarantee of future results"

I am not stupid. I know that Betas have issues. But this one is ridiculous. I’ve never used a beta with so many issues and I’ve been on them ever since public betas were a thing. Apple should have waited until it was more stable to release it
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-04-2019 05:26 AM
    To go on the basis that at one point a beta you were using functioned fine & now this one doesn't is where your hangup might be bro. "Past performance is not a guarantee of future results"
    Ok so you tell me a time when a PUBLIC beta has been this unstable
    07-04-2019 06:44 AM
    I am not stupid. I know that Betas have issues. But this one is ridiculous. I’ve never used a beta with so many issues and I’ve been on them ever since public betas were a thing. Apple should have waited until it was more stable to release it
    The last beta I joined was iOS 10. I was having a lot of issues, so I Reset All Settings. That fixed a lot of it. You might also try deleting the profile, then adding it back. I have a few bugs on my 6s Plus, but it seems pretty stable for the most part.
    love4speechless likes this.
    07-04-2019 06:59 AM
    Your emphasis now on "PUBLIC" still implies you don't get it.

It's a BETA. Milage will vary per device, per app. The fact that it's public is irrelevant.

Ok so you tell me a time when a PUBLIC beta has been this unstable
    07-04-2019 07:20 AM
    Please tell me How is Public beta 1 doing so far?
    07-04-2019 07:24 AM
    Please tell me How is Public beta 1 doing so far? Bugs? Smooth? Issues?
    07-04-2019 07:29 AM
    Greatly depends on who you ask, what device they're using, which apps they use, your definition of issues, your perspective, etc etc etc.

For me, on iPhone X & latest iPad Pro 12.9... aside from a few crashed apps here & there, it's fine & I don't regret using the Public Beta at all.

07-04-2019 10:37 AM
    I don't use auto updates. Never have. One thing I don't like, are the new share sheets. It's made things more difficult. The old was better.
    I like the new share option. The layout is cleaner in my opinion. Anyway, I’m what manner has it made things more difficult for you, if you don’t mind me asking?
    Premium1 likes this.
    07-04-2019 01:00 PM
    Your emphasis now on "PUBLIC" still implies you don't get it.

It's a BETA. Milage will vary per device, per app. The fact that it's public is irrelevant.
    No it’s not irrelevant. They get the developers to test the betas first before releasing a more stable version of the beta publicly 🤦*♀️
    07-04-2019 02:13 PM
    The last beta I joined was iOS 10. I was having a lot of issues, so I Reset All Settings. That fixed a lot of it. You might also try deleting the profile, then adding it back. I have a few bugs on my 6s Plus, but it seems pretty stable for the most part.
    Thanks so much for the suggestion. I greatly appreciate it
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    07-04-2019 02:14 PM
    It's doing well on my iPhone 6s Plus. A few glitches here and there, but nothing to be concerned about. All my apps work ok. A few minor bugs in a couple of apps.
    07-05-2019 03:29 PM
    I really don't care for 5 contacts showing on the share sheet. They could at least let us choose which contacts to include.
    scruffypig, Tartarus and ladyc0524 like this.
    07-05-2019 03:34 PM
    I really don't care for 5 contacts showing on the share sheet. They could at least let us choose which contacts to include.
    Those 5 contacts are the most recent iMessage conversations you have opened.
    07-05-2019 05:20 PM
    Those 5 contacts are the most recent iMessage conversations you have opened.
    Yep, but I'd rather choose the 5 I'd most likely want to share to. I'm not sure this will go over big by a lot of users, for the same reason folks didn't like contacts in multitasking.
    07-05-2019 09:24 PM
    Yep, but I'd rather choose the 5 I'd most likely want to share to. I'm not sure this will go over big by a lot of users, for the same reason folks didn't like contacts in multitasking.
    I guess there’s a good chance the last 5 you have chosen are most likely to be the ones you want to share with.
    I can appreciate what you are saying though. An option to choose the 5 would be good.
    07-06-2019 06:05 AM
    I guess there’s a good chance the last 5 you have chosen are most likely to be the ones you want to share with.
    I can appreciate what you are saying though. An option to choose the 5 would be good.
    The most recent 5 isn't always 5 I would share with. There's 2 currently on my share sheet I'll never share with. It's not a big deal. I'd just rather contacts not be on the share sheet. I'll get used to it.
    07-06-2019 02:41 PM
    The most recent 5 isn't always 5 I would share with. There's 2 currently on my share sheet I'll never share with. It's not a big deal. I'd just rather contacts not be on the share sheet. I'll get used to it.
    Why not the choice though?
    That’s one of the criticisms of Apple. It doesn’t seem like it’s asking for much.
    07-06-2019 02:50 PM
    When can we expect public beta 2?
    07-06-2019 02:53 PM
    When can we expect public beta 2?
    Maybe Tuesday? They seem to generally launch on Tuesdays, but I guess only Apple really knows.
    07-06-2019 03:04 PM
    Maybe Tuesday? They seem to generally launch on Tuesdays, but I guess only Apple really knows.
    Thanks. Haven’t done it before so I appreciate the info!
    07-06-2019 03:16 PM
173 ... 4567