Opinion on IOS 7 running on white vs black iphone

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The colors look great in my iPhone 5( black).
But I've seen it on the White iPhone 5 and it looks a bit better. I've had a white 4s, so wanted to switching to black. I'm having my regrets now lol

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree that you can go with a dark image for your wallpapers. I am referring to items that are hard coded such as albums, messages, contacts, dialer, etc. No big deal. Looks great either way. Just wanted to point out these are more of the premise for my post.

View attachment 36696 View attachment 36697 View attachment 36699View attachment 36700

Yeah, there are aspects to the new design that just lend itself really well to a white iPhone. Apple sort of turned around how I felt before about color schemes: that white kind of took the user out of the experience of the phone being a giant portal to apps by reminding us there is a device there. Now with a lot of the default color scheme skewing lighter it is the black coloring that does that (at least I think so).

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
In the end I think it comes down to personal preference as iOS 7 should look great on both the White and Black version. I was thinking about getting the Black unlocked 5S upon release since I've had a White iPhone for almost a year now.

So I have a black 5, going for a white 5S; you have a white 5 and are going for a black 5S.

People seem to want to switch it up!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
If and when I get the new iPhone 5s, I'm sticking to the white iPhone. Have had the white iPhone since the first iPhone I owned. Love the color of it. I won't be changing to black anytime soon.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 looks really good on the white iPhone. However, i think it also looks nice on the black. When its time to upgrade I'm almost positive that I'll get the black 5S.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I hesitated posting this because it is purely subjective, but since I am not trying to have anyone "convince" me or "make up my mind" for me, I will run with it. With the 5S coming soon, I am contemplating the white iphone 5S as I have only ever owned the black versions. I have been running IOS 7 on my 5 since beta 1 and I do like the look, however, almost all marketing is showing the white iphone 5 running IOS 7. I am curious if those who have been running IOS 7 on their white iphone feel that the heavy use of white colors/backgrounds looks better vs on the black phone? Vice versa? Again it is a matter of opinion, but I enjoy reading how others feel about things. (I admit that I do have a small degree of concern about the white iphone, combined with the neon colors and heavy whites, looking feminine).

I am eagerly awaiting OS7 but I think it pops more on the white. Also I don't get a sexuality from a colour of a phone, but that's just me.

Tippy tapped from my iPhone 5, from me to you.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
got my white 5, had a white 4S and my next device would now more than ever be white as well. In all fairness I have not yet seen the black phone operating iOS7, but I do believe that black bezels would optically constrain the white operating system just as white bezels might disturb movies on your device. However I consider the latter the lesser evil ;-) . I am a little excited about that champagne version and hoping it will feature a white front, comparing mock ups it looks far better than black and would fall into line with the new OS. I guess I might end up talking my girlfriend into it. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77