Notification Center Issue

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I just update to ios 6 about a month ago and I am sure this is a redundant topic, but I searched and found no answers. I just want to be sure others are still having this issue or if there is anything I can do resolve it.

After receiving a new email, I check the message from the home screen not the NC. I read the message, but it does not clear from the NC. I can go as far as rebooting the device and still it remains in the NC. Phone and Messages clear fine, but mail, eBay and imore forum alerts remain in the NC. Any thought or fixes?

Kris Simundson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I just update to ios 6 about a month ago and I am sure this is a redundant topic, but I searched and found no answers. I just want to be sure others are still having this issue or if there is anything I can do resolve it.

After receiving a new email, I check the message from the home screen not the NC. I read the message, but it does not clear from the NC. I can go as far as rebooting the device and still it remains in the NC. Phone and Messages clear fine, but mail, eBay and imore forum alerts remain in the NC. Any thought or fixes?

It'll be the same for twitter/IG/ and really anything else, that's how it's always been built. Now that you mention it, it is kind of odd. Though from my experience BB10 does that same with with phone calls, I can view a missed call in the hub, but it still highlights it being missed in the main phone app lol

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Guess I will accept it. In ios 5 it was perfect. Just something I will never understand. I expect inconsistencies from android, not apple.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

That's odd. I just checked my email and NC. When I delete an email it is deleted from the notification center as well. I'm running iOS 6.1.3.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2