Why my whats up messages are not in chronolgical order

I

iMore Question

Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a message, it does not change the chat list by date. For example, if someone messaged me last month and then again today, if I delete todays message, his chat will not move down to last month. In fact, it will remain on top of the list with last month date on the right.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling , but issue still remains.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Did you just upgrade to 16.2 and start seeing this happen?
Any config changes before it happened?
Have you added any new apps just before this started happening?
Is your storage space very low?
Try to trace back to the conditions when the app was working and then what changed.

This is most likely is a WhatsApp app interoperation with iOS 16.2. Unlikely 16.2 will change so it’ll be a WhatsApp new release. I’d definitely connect with their online support if possible. Who knows, there may be others with the problem and they have a fix or workaround. BOL..

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. This seems to be a known issue, as others have posted similar questions here. I'm not sure if there is a known solution, and hopefully, when someone discovers one, they will share it here. In order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner