Unlocking the 4S

iLoveAppleeee

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
So i called up verizon last week to unlock my phone and i even called apple to confirm it was unlocked but i recently restored my phone in itunes and have no idea if it is still unlocked? Apple says it is and the only way it would be locked is if verizon locks it themselves, but after it got it unlocked i recently took the iphone off my account and replaced it with another one b/c i ended up selling my 4S and verizon said after 24 hrs of it being off the account it would be locked again.. is this true? Is there any way of unlocking this without verizon doing it? The person i sold it to is aware of it being unlocked.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I was unaware of Verizon doing any unlocking, beyond the ability to let you use foreign sims. It will not unlock for, example T-Mobile or AT&T.

iLoveAppleeee

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I was unaware of Verizon doing any unlocking, beyond the ability to let you use foreign sims. It will not unlock for, example T-Mobile or AT&T.

Yes i know they already told me i can't use it with a US carrier. And yes they do unlock for you if your going out of the country.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77