Text tones and alert tones stop working

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday my alert tones and text tones just stop working. I go into change the text tone or alert tone and the usual play when you select them they wont even do that.It weird because my ringtone still works. If anyone knows how to fix this please help?

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
I have rebooted and respringed many times after uninstalling. I just uninstalled the packages i installed yesterday still no luck. No ui sounds or alerts but ringtone and app sounds when apps are open are still there.

mlg321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Unlimitones has been on my iphone for along time. What did you do to fix it?

I had blackberry fx tones installed, and they worked at first, but after a while I didn't get any text tones. I deleted the package and tones started working again. Have you tried a restore?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday my alert tones and text tones just stop working. I go into change the text tone or alert tone and the usual play when you select them they wont even do that.It weird because my ringtone still works. If anyone knows how to fix this please help?

id say do a restore to a day before two days ago...
at this point you need to try to minimalize lost time... i would imagine that a restore is going to be necessary at some point, so might as well do it as quick as possible