I thought i would be able to get iOS 8 without a developer account as you used to be able but they have obviously stopped this. Now the problem i have is, my iphone is stuck on activation error and i can't put it into dfu mode because my lock button is broken. Can't restore on itunes as i get the same activation error. Does anyone know how to put iphone into dfu mode without lock button?

Thanks
    06-19-2014 11:38 AM
    I thought i would be able to get iOS 8 without a developer account as you used to be able but they have obviously stopped this. Now the problem i have is, my iphone is stuck on activation error and i can't put it into dfu mode because my lock button is broken. Can't restore on itunes as i get the same activation error. Does anyone know how to put iphone into dfu mode without lock button?

Thanks
    Wow. Another one bites the dust.
    06-19-2014 11:45 AM
    Wow. Another one bites the dust.
    Pointless post but any ideas?
    06-19-2014 11:47 AM

Thanks
    You're going to have to fix the button in order to downgrade back to your earlier iOS version.
    06-19-2014 12:36 PM
    Lol you have to wait till ur battery drains out.
    Then plug in your charger n hold the home button at the same time for 10 seconds then unplug the charger whiles still holding the holding the home button
    Hope it works Good luck

iPhone 5S using tapatalk
    06-19-2014 12:44 PM