iOS 8 Activation Error

Clayton Jones

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I thought i would be able to get iOS 8 without a developer account as you used to be able but they have obviously stopped this. Now the problem i have is, my iphone is stuck on activation error and i can't put it into dfu mode because my lock button is broken. Can't restore on itunes as i get the same activation error. Does anyone know how to put iphone into dfu mode without lock button?

Thanks

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I thought i would be able to get iOS 8 without a developer account as you used to be able but they have obviously stopped this. Now the problem i have is, my iphone is stuck on activation error and i can't put it into dfu mode because my lock button is broken. Can't restore on itunes as i get the same activation error. Does anyone know how to put iphone into dfu mode without lock button?

Thanks

Wow. Another one bites the dust.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thanks

You're going to have to fix the button in order to downgrade back to your earlier iOS version.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Lol you have to wait till ur battery drains out.
Then plug in your charger n hold the home button at the same time for 10 seconds then unplug the charger whiles still holding the holding the home button
Hope it works Good luck

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods