Using another pc

pauldv

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
After having all of the issues everyone else had I finally got ios5 loaded successfully last night. I am now using a different pc and when I plug in the usb and iTunes launches it wants to restore. How do I disable this from happening.

pauldv

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
You can't. You can only sync an iOS device with one pc.

Thanks,
How do change to another pc and not get itunes to want to restore. When I was having issues with installing IOS5 i used a different pc but I don't want to use that one to sync.

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I used a different pc and all my stuff was fine for the most part. Just make sure you backup. The only thing was
My music n apps were not there but I fixed it right away by going on to iTunes since it backed up my apps onto my new computer

pauldv

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I used a different pc and all my stuff was fine for the most part. Just make sure you backup. The only thing was
My music n apps were not there but I fixed it right away by going on to iTunes since it backed up my apps onto my new computer

Thanks, the problem is I tried to install ios 5 on the pc then used a different one. Every thing is ok on the phone but when itunes launches on the pc I want to use it wants to restore. I am afraid to let that happen because the backup data is from yesterday morning prior to me upgrading to ios5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77