Par_T

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Joining the imore forums.
Thinking of switching from Windows phone to iphone. Disappointed with the hardware quality with Windows phone.
Both siblings have iphones and love them! I have an ipod touch for 3 years and it's still going, with very few issues. So, I'm thinking of jumping ship and going to iphone.
Has anyone made the same switch?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
First of all Welcome to iMore and the forums. We are always happy to have a newcomer no matter what phone you have. I must warn you it will not be long before you join all of us with a new iPhone.....:)

If you have any questions please ask away and we will all be happy to help you. Have a great weekend.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! I haven't switched from a windows phone to a iphone but I do know that this iphone I has been one solid device to use since coming from bb. Search around the forums about the iphone your looking to get and you should see some great info about it.

Tapatalking

Par_T

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome.
I just discovered I can sync my Windows Live Calendar with my ipod (so should work with iPhone too right?) which is a plus for me. I have a windows live account and wanted the calendars to sync both ways and just figured out how to do it.

Is there a way to get appointments to show on the lock screen? That would be nice, but not a deal breaker.

There are things I like about iPhone and WP, but I am beginning to think I would looking stop looking for the "next best phone" in 6 months if I bought myself an iPhone instead of a WP. I was envious of my sister's iphone 4s when she was taking pics with just her phone and Disneyland and was able to download the Disneyland wait times app on her phone, and that app was nowhere to be seen on my windows phone!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi and welcome to the forums! Feel free to surf around and find the answers to your questions. I actually came from Windows Mobile to the iPhone, so I sort of understand where you're coming from. Very easy switch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2