Confessions of a former Berry junkie!

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
Greetings and salutations,

My name is AJ.

I was up until last Saturday a dyed in the wool, card carrying blackberry user who didn't think i could ever live without it attached to my hand...
Then i picked up my friends iphone... And let me tell you it was love at first touch.
With the exception of a few things not worth mentioning i was awe struck.. He had to wrestle it from my grip. Well what was i to do but pop into my local AT&T store and use my much coveted (and up until i touched the iphone) reserved for a new bold UPGRADE on a brandy new iphone.
And it has not left my grubby mitts since then. To say the least i am addicted and hooked.. AND I LOVE IT!!!!

Thanks for listening, but my new mistress call and i MUST go fondle her..:D

Have a great one.

AJ

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Welcome AJ! Loved your 'confession'. I don't think you'll regret the change and it will only be better when the new 3.0 software upgrade happens.

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
Well thank you

The only two (2) small issues i have look to be getting addressed with the upgrade.

Thats the MMS and cut and paste.

And everyone has been right so far, it just keeps getting better and better every time i pick it up.

So hopefully i will be completely over my berry addiction in the next few moments..(yup...all over it) :D

Thanks again.

AJ

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2