I m very proud I live in UK and I have a lot english girlfriends ,I m very proud english girl is the best , english girl looks better then American girl , and they have the fastest Apple Store according to what yours comment saying you need days advance booking ,
    Congratulations on the Brit girls. I'm sure you drown your face in their unshaved armpits.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-19-2015 03:19 PM
    Congratulations on the Brit girls. I'm sure you drown your face in their unshaved armpits.
    Chuckles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 03:20 PM
    your sexy & gawjus iPhone 6 gold 128 GB ain't no water proof

What the HELL are you on about and what is your obsessive compulsive fascination with my phones about? I'm starting to think you might be one of the BlackBerry trolls who obsessed about everything I said, did, and used.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    05-19-2015 03:42 PM
    OK folks I say 15.
    What say you?
    Sent from my SUPER HOT Nokia Lumia 1520 via Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 03:51 PM
    05-19-2015 03:52 PM
    What the HELL are you on about and what is your obsessive compulsive fascination with my phones about? I'm starting to think you might be one of the BlackBerry trolls who obsessed about everything I said, did, and used.
    your quasimodo
    05-19-2015 04:17 PM
    your quasimodo
    The passport ??? Just a few posts above it was her Iphone ! Give it a break man damn smh. She uses what she chooses, as do I & many others here.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    05-19-2015 05:44 PM
    last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
    have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

been to apple store and replace a new one

* very sad that iPhone 5s is not water proof ,
    i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

* any method to prevent rain damage in the future
    Let me get this straight. You talked on your iPhone for an hour and a half in heavy rain. I assume there was no shelter of any kind to shield yourself from the "heavy rain". The caller obviously didn't care that you were getting drenched, right? Oh, and the iPhone worked the entire time you were on it in the "heavy rain", but malfunctioned afterwards, right? Let me be clear when I say this: you're either lying or you lack a healthy amount of common sense.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-19-2015 at 07:46 PM.
    05-19-2015 05:58 PM
    iPhone is not waterproof nor rainproof
    franknasty likes this.
    05-19-2015 06:14 PM
    Duh

Sent from my mobile device using Tapatalk v3.2.1.
    05-19-2015 06:21 PM
    here it comes the rain again
    Attachment 81689
    Hurry, run outside and use your phone.

05-19-2015 06:32 PM
    I used my phone in raib before. It got really wet.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 06:52 PM
    Who told you that it was? It never has been. I'm doubtful that any phone is truly waterproof. Some are "water resistant".
    05-19-2015 06:58 PM
    Samsung is waterproof.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk
    05-19-2015 07:00 PM
    last night there is heavy rain and i using my iPhone unluckly i have to use it at that time , my iPhone 5s is soaked in rain , screen destroyed and keep reboot , sometimes the sim goes undetected , screen have water pattern inside , lighting charge sometimes not detected , phone keep rebooting at 1 point
    have been using the phone in rain for 1 and a half hour , the rain do keep hitting on the phone

i m not even soak it inside water , i m just using it in heavy , very heavy rain , the rain hit on the phone , but it was never soak inside any water or drop into any water , just heavy rain thats it

Are you trolling? Because nobody, NOBODY can be this dense, obtuse and jelly brained about electronics, not even me, and I'm a self admitted screaming techtard.
    And if you're trolling, which your posts directed at qb say you are, I'm sorry to tell you that you suck at it.
    At least if you're going to troll, be a clever troll, be a funny troll.
    But your absurd ramblings and pathetic attacks on one member are so contrived and pedantic you make watching paint dry exciting.
    Just_Me_D and Not Quite Right like this.
    05-19-2015 07:10 PM
    Samsung is waterproof.
    No such thing as waterproof...just varying degrees of water resistance.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    05-19-2015 07:22 PM
    In other news...Air. Essential to survival. Full report at 11...
    Just_Me_D and hydrogen3 like this.
    05-19-2015 08:01 PM
    And don't get me started on dihydrogen monoxide. That is a deadly killer substance, for sure. And the OP was clearly exposed for at least 90 minutes - no wonder his phone is messed up.

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 05-20-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    kch50428 likes this.
    05-19-2015 08:23 PM

One word ....

karma ...
    05-19-2015 09:45 PM
    And don't get me started on dihydrogen monoxide. That is a deadly killer substance.

Facts About Dihydrogen Monoxide

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    Dude, I've weened myself off of dhmo, and it's been tough but has probably been the best decision I've ever made.

So parched though.
    kch50428 likes this.
    05-19-2015 11:11 PM
    Are you trolling? Because nobody, NOBODY can be this dense, obtuse and jelly brained about electronics, not even me, and I'm a self admitted screaming techtard.
    And if you're trolling, which your posts directed at qb say you are, I'm sorry to tell you that you suck at it.
    At least if you're going to troll, be a clever troll, be a funny troll.
    But your absurd ramblings and pathetic attacks on one member are so contrived and pedantic you make watching paint dry exciting.
    if u are talking on your mobile phone and it start raining suddenly what would u do
    05-20-2015 08:49 AM
    if u are talking on your mobile phone and it start raining suddenly what would u do
    Get out of the rain.

Not Quite Right and Just_Me_D like this.
    05-20-2015 08:50 AM
    Complain that my phone wasn't waterproof and blame everyone but myself for the damage.
    05-20-2015 09:26 AM
    Oh come on, make up your mind. You told us you weren't talking, you were on the Internet:

i m not making call, i m ... well if i tell you how i use my iPhone 5s ....

i m actually going to the internet ...
    You are lying, you are trolling and you're not even a fun or entertaining troll. *yawn*
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    05-20-2015 09:33 AM
    seek shelter... duh. Sorry to be Captain Obvious...
    05-20-2015 09:37 AM
71 123