Odd credits in account

IndoX

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else getting an unknown credit to their account? A few days ago I got a $5 credit on my account as "Monthly Charge Adjustment" and I just finished checking my account right now and I got a $100 credit as a "Discretionary Sales Credit."

Granted, I haven't spoken to anyone in sprint for at least a month (since I've gotten the iPhone), so I don't know the reason as to why I got the credit. BUT, at the same time, I don't want to call them up and be like... whats the credit for?

:| Seems odd to me.

Dunkin

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Did they wave your ETF? Or did you move from another carrier to sprint and have an ETF with that carrier?

Last edited:

IndoX

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Did they wave your ETF? Or did you move from another carrier to sprint and have an ETF with that carrier?
I have always been with sprint. They did waive my ETF which gave me a credit of $70. However, apart from that I also got an extra $100 credit.

Dunkin

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok that does sound a bit strange. Discretionary Sales Credit in my knowledge usually refers to the refund of the ETF.

IndoX

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
My ETF credit is listed under "ERROR - SETUP ISSUE," which was an $83 credit. I have not left sprint and come back, I have always been there. So, in all honesty, I have no idea why a $105 credit was issued. But I'm not going to press that issue because I'd rather have it there than not. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2