Back camera lens covers/ protectors

kingweb

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Are there any iPhone 12/13 back camera lens covers that last more than 2 weeks?
I have tried about 4 different brands and they all crack within a couple of weeks.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Are there any iPhone 12/13 back camera lens covers that last more than 2 weeks?
I have tried about 4 different brands and they all crack within a couple of weeks.

I am also interestd in any response to OP. I do not buy 12/13 (I am a touch ID holdout) but purchased an iP13 Pro for my granddaughter and it is scheduled to arrive at my doorstep in a weeks or so. She wants a clear case (to show off "girly" gold colour??????). I heard Spigen name. Any recommendations? That camera lens protrusion spells trouble....

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Good basic cases seem to do plenty fine protecting the cameras. We (I'm an IT director) buy and manage mobile dozens at a time that are used in tough scenarios that also prove a lot of what people spend on protection to be silly.

Spigen mentioned by @xanadome are pretty much always good. Clear cases always look craptacular after a while. The Spigen Liquid Air (the right version might be called Liquid Air Armor) are fantastic. Thin and protective at same time. Good hand grip yet slide in and out of pockets well. There are other ones similar and good but I've never had fit or quality issues with the Spigen like some others.

Newer phone cameras are enough good and large where all I want on the lens is clean and nothing so the cameras perform their best.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Good basic cases seem to do plenty fine protecting the cameras. We (I'm an IT director) buy and manage mobile dozens at a time that are used in tough scenarios that also prove a lot of what people spend on protection to be silly.

<chopped for short>

Newer phone cameras are enough good and large where all I want on the lens is clean and nothing so the cameras perform their best.

Many thanks imwj1. Exactly the type of first hand experience info I was looking for. Passing this info to my G.Daughter.

Larry Cook1

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I have never used any case but Spigen. They are fantastic and protect the phone well. I mostly use the tough armoire but they a lot of different cases to chose from.

Claire_Lara

Jan 20, 2023
Visit site
I have case on but I also use Clear Screen Protector Film for all parts of my phone including the Camera Lens. This provides further protection from scratches. It also avoid dust/debris from settling into the Camera Lens or Frame. I got a Full-Body Screen Protector from Gadgetshieldz for the Sides, Back and Camera, while, I went with their X-Glas Ultra Tempered Glass for my Screen just to be super safe since they are made from Corning Gorilla Glass so extra protection!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77