my iphone is boot looped. the apple logo is stuck. i had quite the full gallery (40,000, dont ask how, i didnt get aound to clearing it yet) and there are a few images of my girlfriend i dont want to lose. is there anything i can do about this? even a data transfer to a new iphone? the device is an iphone 11
    11-16-2021 10:51 AM
    Hello and welcome to iMore. I'm sorry you're having issues. However, in order to continue this conversation, you may want to consider registering for an account here on iMore. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!
    11-16-2021 10:53 AM
    my iphone is boot looped. the apple logo is stuck. i had quite the full gallery (40,000, dont ask how, i didnt get aound to clearing it yet) and there are a few images of my girlfriend i dont want to lose. is there anything i can do about this? even a data transfer to a new iphone? the device is an iphone 11
    Let me guess. The photos aren’t synced to iCloud and you don’t have a backup of them. If the answer to both is yes then follow the official steps to put the device in recovery mode to reinstall iOS without deleting your data.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263
    Ed7789 and scruffypig like this.
    11-16-2021 11:38 AM