I’m nervous. Help

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I’m currently at work and unable to watch. Are you going to still be able to buy individual songs on iTunes because I don’t want to pay $9.99 per month

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m currently at work and unable to watch. Are you going to still be able to buy individual songs on iTunes because I don’t want to pay $9.99 per month

Yes. iTunes functionality doesn’t change drastically. It’s just divided in music, podcasts and tv. 3 separate apps.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I’d really love a new Mac but all of mine are still running great & are able to get the new OS. We’ll see how long I can hold out LOL

That is understandable. My MacBook Pro is from 2009. It still runs great, despite the DVD drive dying. I have been considering a refurbished Mac Mini, but we will see.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That is understandable. My MacBook Pro is from 2009. It still runs great, despite the DVD drive dying. I have been considering a refurbished Mac Mini, but we will see.

It’s great these machines run for so long but it sucks because then there’s no justification for a new one Seriously first world problems