Deactivated my snapchat by mistake and now want to reactivate it? HELP!!

I

iMore Question

I have accidentally deactivated my account and every time I go onto snapchat to try and reactivate it by logging in it says it’s in the process of being deactivated and they will email me when it’s deactiv so until then I cannot reactivate it! I have been trying my best to contact snapchat because I didn’t want my snapchat deactivated in the first place someone did it on my phone as a joke and now I can’t get back onto my snapchat! I’m afraid I’m going to lose my streaks and I’m actually quiet distraught trying to get back into it I’ve searched everywhere for help I even messaged Snapchat like 7 times asking them to speed up the deactivation or even cancel it but they haven’t replied to my last few messages and they misunderstood what I was asking of them in my first two! Someone please help me!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time with Snapchat support. We have no affiliation with Snapchat so, unfortunately, all we can do here is refer you back to them.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
iMore Question said:
I have accidentally deactivated my account and every time I go onto snapchat to try and reactivate it by logging in it says it’s in the process of being deactivated and they will email me when it’s deactiv so until then I cannot reactivate it!..............................
I have been trying my best to contact snapchat because I didn’t want my snapchat deactivated in the first place someone did it on my phone as a joke and now I can’t get back onto my snapchat!

Not that it matters, but how exactly was your account deactivated? You or someone else?

I’m afraid I’m going to lose my streaks and I’m actually quiet distraught trying to get back into it

I guess I'll just never understand being addicted to social media.

This is the best we can do:

https://support.snapchat.com/en-US

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2