Hi has anyone noticed on a few occasions that messages wouldn’t show on the Mac while it’s turned off and those older messages don’t show up

Thanks
    08-06-2018 05:31 PM
    Hi has anyone noticed on a few occasions that messages wouldn’t show on the Mac while it’s turned off
    How can they appear on a device that’s power off?
    and those older messages don’t show up

Thanks
    If there are messages on my iPhone when I turn on my MacBook Pro, those messages sync to it.
    08-06-2018 05:49 PM
    Yes that’s what I mean when I turn on my Mac not all the messages I sent today or yesterday appear so like I’m missing a message I sent to a friend today on the Mac but it’s on iPhone and iPad
    08-06-2018 05:51 PM
    Yes that’s what I mean when I turn on my Mac not all the messages I sent today or yesterday appear so like I’m missing a message I sent to a friend today on the Mac but it’s on iPhone and iPad
    Are the missing texts iMessages or SMS messages?
    08-06-2018 05:53 PM
    The one from today is an iMessage but I had texts yesterday that were regular sms and some of them didn’t appear on the Mac either. I’m guessing it’s an issue with the Mac and not necessarily iCloud as they’re appearing on iPad if it was an iCloud issue surely the messages wouldn’t sync on any device ?
    08-06-2018 05:55 PM
    The one from today is an iMessage but I had texts yesterday that were regular sms and some of them didn’t appear on the Mac either. I’m guessing it’s an issue with the Mac and not necessarily iCloud as they’re appearing on iPad if it was an iCloud issue surely the messages wouldn’t sync on any device ?
    Not necessarily. There are reports where things that sync almost instantaneously via iOS devices isn’t always the case with a Mac. Where the problem lies, I don’t know.
    08-06-2018 06:00 PM
    It seemed to work fine initially when it launched but after a while it seemed to have not work well on the Mac majority of time it does not always though. I’ll check again tommorow and see If it syncs hopefully it will
    08-06-2018 06:02 PM
    The missing message did come through but took me a lot of troubleshooting had to log out and sign back in 3 times and then disable messages in iCloud and re enable it and turn off text message forwarding off and back on and then it finally came through. once again it seems to only be sometimes not always
    08-07-2018 09:16 PM