I know that there are apps that can track your movement and all your text. I have the IPhone 6 and it's running 7.1.1. I believe my GF installed one. I know what you are thinking, that she's trying to catch a dog. Actually it's just the opposite. She's using it to know when I'm close to home. Is there an app or a way to find it? I've looked for apps, but have been unsuccessful. Please help.
    11-27-2015 06:17 PM
    Welcome to iMore!
    1.Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and you can see what apps have location services enabled.
    2. If you're using the Messages app for texts I wouldn't be concerned that she has installed any software to track you.
    3. Open Find Friends and make sure you aren't sharing your location with her.
    4. Open Settings > Messages and look under text message forwarding. Make sure there aren't any unknown devices listed.
    5. Change your Apple ID password at http://appleid.apple.com if you think she may know it.
    6. If you're really worried, go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Content and Settings and set your phone back to factory defaults. Set it up as a new device.
    Keep in mind iOS is a pretty closed ecosystem. If there was spyware installed on your device you'd probably be able to see it.
    Are you sure you're running 7.1.1? iPhone 6 came loaded with iOS 8. Why haven't your upgraded?
    11-27-2015 06:33 PM