How do I retrieve SD Storage or SD Card in File Manager of iPhone 5?

I

iMore Question

How to retrieve SD Storage or SD Card in File Manager of Iphone 5

My 9 months daughter accidentally drop (light drop only) my iphone 5 at our bed. When I check my phone, all the APPS that are save in SD Storage cannot be open and all pictures, videos and music are missing too. Please tell what should I do to retrieve them. I need the pictures and videos badly. Thank you

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: How to retrieve SD Storage or SD Card in File Manager of Iphone 5

My 9 months daughter accidentally drop (light drop only) my iphone 5 at our bed. When I check my phone, all the APPS that are save in SD Storage cannot be open and all pictures, videos and music are missing too. Please tell what should I do to retrieve them. I need the pictures and videos badly. Thank you

If you really had a SD card in your Iphone 5, you were cheated by the seller. You were sold an imitation phone!!

JeLu Tubio

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site

Oh sorry, I forgot to say, my phone is not original its korean copy or clone. But I don't know how to call it. It appears on my file manager. like a memory card. It was lost after the drop.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

You may want to try a forum that's supports fake iPhones.

JeLu Tubio

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
What's the other term or name of those storage in the iphone 5 other than the phone storage? you will find it in the file manager when you open it. The one which stores your photos, music and videos. That's what i mean. The storage that has 16 GB is lost and all the files save in their are lost too. Can I still retrieve it?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711