Is there a way to know when was last time I access my phone.?

I

iMore Question

Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me that can Iphone tell me when was last time I access my phone. Entering my password with excat date and time for the same. I am sorry this is bit confusing. Just to clarify I see my phone at 2:00 on 07/07/2014. If I check my phone at 2:45 07/07/2014 can it tell me that if someone access my phone between that time with excat date and time.

Thanks a lot

Kunal

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't think there is such a feature on the iPhone. I have never seen it. If you are concerned about someone using your phone, just keep it locked with a passcode. Be sure to write it down and put it somewhere safe.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me that can Iphone tell me when was last time I access my phone. Entering my password with excat date and time for the same. I am sorry this is bit confusing. Just to clarify I see my phone at 2:00 on 07/07/2014. If I check my phone at 2:45 07/07/2014 can it tell me that if someone access my phone between that time with excat date and time.

Thanks a lot

Kunal
Not that I'm aware of...:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't think there is such a feature on the iPhone. I have never seen it. If you are concerned about someone using your phone, just keep it locked with a passcode. Be sure to write it down and put it somewhere safe.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Lock the phone and use a passcode. Good luck.

Not that I'm aware of...:)

I get what the OP is wanting to do and why and I would agree because I don't think there is even a 3rd party app pr1nce nailed it on what to do. Good luck.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!