Incoming skype not working on ipad

I

iMore Question

I can use skype to call out but when someone tries to call me I don't hear my mini iPad ring. It's frustrating to not know when someone is calling. All settings seem to be in order & Skype works fine on my desktop computer. Help please.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I can use skype to call out but when someone tries to call me I don't hear my mini iPad ring. It's frustrating to not know when someone is calling. All settings seem to be in order & Skype works fine on my desktop computer. Help please.

First, try rebooting your iPad. If that doesn't work, delete the Skype app and download it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you have done any of this yet as indicated I would go to sounds and make sure you have a sound loud enough to be heard attached to and then go int Notification center and make sure the app is in the notification center and go through each setting and make sure what you want is toggled on and also this did not make it to Do Not Disturb and then have a test call made.
Only if these don't work I would then look at a reboot or uninstall the app and reboot to clean cache and reinstall. Lastly make sure your mute switch is not on and column turned up. Look at these little things because you never know.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
On my iPhone 4, my bottom speaker stopped working. The top speaker worked fine. But no game sounds, keyboard sounds or anything. I called Verizon, and they sent me a replacement phone. But then I went to YouTube and noticed the sound was turned down there. Turned it up and all was well. Returned the replacement. @yukhalilsel is correct.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
While I agree 100% on my iPad under any of the skype settings. Which he is using there are no sound settings that I find and of corse the iDevice volumn is up as I checked as if I,was the OP with the problem. I for sure agree though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Urbanwoodsman1966