Possibly selling SS

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
I don't know, but the past week or two I've been thinking about it. I really like it. But I don't seem to be using it as much as I thought I was going to. I never had this feeling when I had my gear 2. I've had it for a little over a month. :/

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you don't think your Watch is worth keeping, sell it. It's your watch, your business and your prerogative.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]This is NOT a WTS thread. If you're actually going to sell it or discuss pricing, create a WTS thread in the Marketplace section in accordance with the Marketplace Rules & Guidelines. Thank you.[/WARN]

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I've owned smart watches for some time now, including the Gear 2, and that has likely tempered my ongoing excitement a bit with the  Watch. I cannot see myself going back to any of the others though. No chance.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've owned smart watches for some time now, including the Gear 2, and that has likely tempered my ongoing excitement a bit with the  Watch. I cannot see myself going back to any of the others though. No chance.

What is it about the Watch that prevents you from "going back to any of the others", if you don't mind me asking?

Teague Kelley

May 29, 2015
Visit site
The  watch to me, does a lot more than the other smart watches. Definitely the gear 2. Android wear though has most of the features  watch has in my opinion. But, I don't use all the features. I use it for texts, time and maps.

jschu22

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Reason number #1 is the refinement of both hardware and software. There are some that have complained about the software but in comparison, I find it smoother than the occasional stuttering of say the Moto 360. The Gear 2 functions very well but it's design is far from what many would consider good looking. There isn't an Android Wear watch that comes close to the physical quality of it either.

Another big thing is that I do not feel as though I'm wearing something that will be obsolete in 12-18 months, regardless of an  Watch 2.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2