Cloud Music Library errors

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
My Apple Music cloud Library never seems to work on my new M1 Mac Mini, it just sits on this for a really looooong time and then just says an error has occurred. Anyone happen to know what the issue is or how I can correct it? I've tried rebooting, logging in and out of Apple Music, even clearing all the settings for it and it all just results in the same issue. Also doesn't seem to be any reported issues on the Apple status dashboard. I don't normally use Apple Music but the 5 free months pulled me in. Oh right, I should mention it works on my phone just fine. Just seems to not want to sync up correctly on my Mac Mini.

B2037Xk.png

Last edited:

Bla1ze

Staff member
Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Are you hardwired into your network? If not, maybe give that a shot to see if it makes a difference?

Nah, WiFi only. There are only 2 songs to sync so it shouldn't be choking. Will try hardwire though. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: Didn't work, so weird.

Last edited:

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
If you’re already logged in to Music, disable iCloud Music Library on iTunes and then log out of Music.
After an hour, log in to Music and then enable iCloud Music Library and see if that helps.