Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksphar

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win a Jawbone ERA headset. My old bluetooth just bit the dust. This contest couldn't be more perfectly timed. TiPb rocks!

Not sure if this reply is in the right are. Thread title is the Jawbone contest, but all the replies are about cases. :confused:

alex.ftww

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Lifeproof! because you can take it even if your under the water lol. and it protects your iphone like 100% cause of its shock proof, snow proof and etc. its just not a simple case.. its a life saver for you iphone :D:cool:

Last edited:

RIHockey416

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm a recent iPhone convert from Blackberries. I got the Otterbox Commuter case for my 4S. I love it because it's nice and bulky to protect my phone and give it some grip, but not too cumbersome that it won't fit in my pocket. I wanna keep this thing as safe as possible!

davec3275

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
The Otterbox Defender is by far my favorite iPhone Case. It provides superior protection without losing functionality. I bought one for my wife's iPhone 4, and she used it while on the beach while on vacation.

JustinTime

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
My favorite is the speck candyshell. It's stylish and protective without the huge bulk to take away from the phone. It slides out of my pocket without lint and fuzzy stuff. The colors are nice and cool and some are bright and fun. :)

Scooter2

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I use Otter Box. I dropped my Iphone off the roof and hit the driveway. When I retrieved it I really expected it to be busted. To my own amazement, it worked fine and just had a scuff mark on the rubber part of the Otter Box. I've had my Iphone in everyone since.

ord_odm

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Griffin Elan

It's not pretty, and has no fancy features, but I have been using it forever and has saved me from many disasters.

bjirvin

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I don't know the name brand of my case but it has a "pocket" on the back that holds my license and a credit card so I don't have to carry a wallet!

enginerd

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I need one!

Otterbox is my favorite case because it is rugged and can take the everyday abuse that I throw at it. It is the ultimate case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77