Herbert Richter

Logicearl

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experience of using the Herbert Richter mounts? Wether good or bad or indiferent.

At the mo I have the phone in a element vapor case, and would like to keep it attached when used in the mount/holder.

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a Richter mount from Proclip for my car and various Hong Kong adapters for my devices - iPhone, iPad, wife's GPS, etc. It allows me to quickly switch what device I have on the dash. I don't have any Herbert Richter specific mounts, but think it is a pretty popular standard mount.

ess.pee

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been using Herbert Richter mounts for a long while now and highly recommended. However, if you are using iPhone in its case, it will not fit as their iPhone specific holder is designed for naked iPhone. If you're in the UK, google "holdersandmounts", that's where I got mine from.

Logicearl

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Right as of this moment, I'm still looking for a car mount for the phone thats encased in a elementcase vapour 4.

I've tried the Brodit plus bumper version, and it doesn't fit, although "Holderandmounts" recon'd that it would.

So I don't suppose anyone has tried one of the universal Herbert Richter holders. It does say though on their writeup that the arms move to allow for bigger phones, but do they offer enough room?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2