TiPb Give-Away: $150 SCOTTeVEST Gift Certificate (iPad Give-Away Qualifier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

patcom8

Jun 5, 2008
Visit site
Def the Tropical Jacket/Vest for me. I'm a huge fan of zip off sleeve's. Its great for hiking and any outdoor sport where the temperature will change a lot. and i could put an ipad in the pocket!

tkandrb

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
Impossible to choose just one

I'm getting ready to go on an overseas flight and have been running through a million combinations of which of my Scottevest products to wear (especially since I'm always freezing on those flights) and what to put in each one. Right now, I'm thinking, the microfleece pullover, iPodTouch in the chest pocket. Then, everything else in the women's jacket: phone, keys, water bottle (empty 'til I get past security), extra pair of socks (feet always get cold, too), book, lip balm, some wetnaps, a pill box (ibuprofen, Sonata, and Dramamine). Basically, key purse-type items that I want easy access to on the flight and also don't want to have to fumble through my backpack to get to every 5 minutes. The pullover should keep me pretty warm, in which case I'll just drap the jacket over my legs. Those airline blankets are practically useless. Hmm...now that I think about it, perhaps I will stow my blanket in a jacket pocket and then I'll have an extra one for the flight back. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Aiden777

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
When it comes in the mail i will be carrying my iPhone in the cotton hoodie along with my.... wallet, keys, lip balm, gum, sharpie, loose change, multi-tool pocket sized air freshener (a must)! and a stone my mother in law gave me 4 years ago that goes with me everywhere.......BUT, what i would also like is the vest! For when i get the iPad, 'cause the hoodie is going to get worn out fast i know it!;)

DrF

Jul 22, 2008
Visit site
I have both the Iphone and will have the Ipad. I travel alot and HATE wearing suits, carry bags, etc. The black vest would be ideal for me...slip it off, put it on the belt, watch the eyeballs of the TSA person flip out at all the cool tech that I carry in it.

Dr. F

1911#IM

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
SeV

The SeV travel vest would be great for the spring weather on the gulf coast. It would carry the iPhone and iPad along with all the necessary accessories. Thanks for the opportunity to enter

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
I'd like the softshell jacket. I am a carpenter and I often have to work out in the Oregon rain. Keeping my iPhone (and hopefully my new iPad from tiPb! Hint hint, wink wink) is a MUST!

Sarcone

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I'd like the Essential Travel Jacket for Women, in black. I looks nice enough to wear back and forth to work without having to worry about carrying my purse and a separate bag for all my other essentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77