This may help some, couldn't find any pictures. Maybe I will take some here tomorrow....
    I watch that guy's reviews all the time.. he gets so much free stuff to review and use its crazy.
    03-03-2009 09:05 PM
    Could you post some close up pics?
    I tried... My camera is horrible. This situation might actually drive me to get a new camera.
    03-03-2009 11:46 PM
    well i'm getting ready to buy a SwitchEasy rebal clear protector. I hope its not a mistake. I just like the way it makes the black iphone look. lol!
    03-08-2009 10:07 PM
    style is meaning more to me, i don't want my phone to be bulky as well.
    i just browsed youtube, there are some trendy and unique style there.
    youtube.com/user/DealSniperHK
    03-13-2009 07:57 AM
    I just got the Capsule Rebel black from Switcheasy. It is different than my old one so it might take a while to get used to, but I like the style. A lot of the screen is showing, it has a small form factor, and has a nice feel so far.

I sort of wish I had gotten one of the colored ones, or dual colored ones now.

Chris
    03-13-2009 12:03 PM
    I just got the Capsule Rebel black from Switcheasy. It is different than my old one so it might take a while to get used to, but I like the style. A lot of the screen is showing, it has a small form factor, and has a nice feel so far.

I sort of wish I had gotten one of the colored ones, or dual colored ones now.

Chris

I got the same case a few weeks back. Have you had any problems withthe volume controls yet?
    03-14-2009 01:58 AM
    I bought an Incipio case from the AT&T store, at the suggestion of the sales associate who owns an iPhone.

The phone protector comes with:

1) A rubber shell that covers the whole phone, minus the screen, camera, headphone jack, silent switch and charging plug.

2) A hard shell that snaps onto the back of the phone, covering the rubber protector. The rubber protector is formed so the two pieces join perfectly... there's no raised areas once the back hard pieces is attached.

3) A screen protector that doesn't use glue, but sticks to the screen very well. If need be, you can remove the screen protector, wash both sides of it with soap and water and put it back on and it sticks just as good as new. If you didn't know better, you'd think there was in fact glue on the back side of it.

4) A cloth to safely wipe off the iPhone screen.

If you look at the third image, you'll see the hard plastic piece that attaches to the back. Their is a square in the middle, and the 4 side areas that the hard plastic does not cover. This makes it easy to hold onto the phone, since rubber is still in key areas, but also makes it so you can slide it into your pocket since most of the back is smooth, hard plastic.

The package I bought at the AT&T store came with 1 clear hard plastic backing and 2 rubber pieces; one black and one white.

I'm glad I plunked down the money for this phone case, seems to protect my phone pretty good. I slide the phone into my pocket with the screen facing me, so the hard plastic is facing out, just in case I'm stupid enough to walk into something or fall down.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention that the hard plastic piece snaps on by going over the corners... you can see this in the photos... so if you drop the phone and it lands on a corner, you're still good. Screen protector is crystal clear too, once installed properly (no dirt or lint under it), you can't even tell there's a screen protector on it.

Last edited by Matt74; 03-14-2009 at 09:54 AM.
    03-14-2009 09:46 AM
    Are there any incredibly slim cases out there? I currently don't use a case because it ruins the aesthetic and the form factor of the phone - which is half the appeal of the iPhone. Why are we worried about a few scratches anyway - resale value? :-)
    03-14-2009 03:41 PM
    I think the incase slider does a pretty good job of keeping the iPhone's feel while offering good protection. Also I have heard the capsule neo is pretty thin and feels nice.
    03-14-2009 04:12 PM
    Why are we worried about a few scratches anyway - resale value? :-)
    I think this photo of my last phone quite clearly highlights the need for a protective case. :-)
    03-14-2009 08:50 PM
    I think this photo of my last phone quite clearly highlights the need for a protective case. :-)
    Touche! Did you use that phone as a mid evil shield?
    03-14-2009 09:02 PM
    lol

My phone has +2 fire resistance vs dragons, but unfortunately was -2 road and side walk resistance vs my clumsy hands. :-)

Didn't help that I walked it into the corner of a table while having it in my front pocket either. Now I know that you should have the screen facing towards you when pocketed....
    03-14-2009 09:15 PM
    I got the same case a few weeks back. Have you had any problems withthe volume controls yet?
    No problems yet, other than simply getting used to the buttons. I think I am hitting a volume button, but I am not really hitting it.

Chris
    03-22-2009 07:07 PM
    How is the Power Support Air Jacket?
    03-22-2009 08:50 PM
    How is the Power Support Air Jacket?
    It simply covers the back of the phone and nothing else.

It's clear and comes with a screen protector.

If you're looking for something to protect the back from scratches and not much else it's a nice choice.
    03-22-2009 08:51 PM
    lol

My phone has +2 fire resistance vs dragons, but unfortunately was -2 road and side walk resistance vs my clumsy hands. :-)

Didn't help that I walked it into the corner of a table while having it in my front pocket either. Now I know that you should have the screen facing towards you when pocketed....
    Hahaha. That post was amazing!
    03-22-2009 10:11 PM
    Switcheasy Capsule Neo. The Capsule Rebel is cool too.
    04-05-2009 12:24 PM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD