Case recommendations?

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Nice pics of the Sedio. (I am a photographer too btw)

A Golden owner and a photographer, super. I love to 'play' at photography and love to edit photos but am strictly amateur. Got some great hummingbird photos this last summer though.;)

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
My first case was a Switcheasy Neo case. I liked it a lot. But one annoying thing was that while it seem to protect the phone very very well, it was still a little loose... that is with 3 different layers parts, ... it is hard to get them to fit together perfectly. So it would squeak and flex a little in my hand.

The ultimate downfall was that when I tried to pull it out of my jeans pocket the bottom of the i-beam part of the case would consistently pop off the phone. Let me explain more. I carry my iphone in front right pants pocket with the screen always towards my leg. I figure if I hit the corner of my desk or a table, this will prevent the screen from breaking. And just out of use, it is usually upside down. So to get the phone out of the pocket, but thumb goes over the bottom front of the phone and my two fingers are on the back. Now the thumb and the prying action of bringing my phone out of my pocket (especially when seated) would pop the bottom of the case off the phone.

At first, I could just pop it back on. But as time went on, the rubber under-case became stretched out, and I would have to spend a few seconds re-positioning both parts. :( Now granted I have put on a few winter-pounds, so my pants aren't as loose as they used to be, but it was still annoying.

Best Buy had a sale on the incase slider so I figured I could try it and if I didn't like it I could return it. They only had the white one left, which I would prefer black....but I love the case. It fits very tightly, doesn't move, doesn't pop off, and I love the glossy feel of it. It make my iPhone feel like a sexy iPhone again. With the Neo it felt like anyother phone with a case on it.

Those are just my 2 cents.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
This is the first day I used my new Contour Flick case. I love the feel and look of it BUT I already have a few scratches on the case backing which surprised me because I am so careful with my gadgets.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
This is the first day I used my new Contour Flick case. I love the feel and look of it BUT I already have a few scratches on the case backing which surprised me because I am so careful with my gadgets.

I would rather scratches on the case rather then the phone.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Update on the Contour Flick: too slick in the hand for me. I was afraid I would drop it at work today. And again, the shiny back scratches way too easily. So I put my Griffin Elan form case back on and ordered the Seidio Innocase from the TIPb accessory store. Hope to have it early next week!

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Hey nellybelley the case came in early. its a little tricky to get on but once I did I love it so far.

The first pic of the skin that goes over the phone before you put it in the rubber case.
r7iv5w.jpg

The 2nd pic if of the phone in the case with the back on it. The rubber looking back comes off.
2dshcg3.jpg

The 3rd pic is well the front of it.
23jl44y.jpg

I like it so far, it also comes with something to go in the head phone jack so nothing gets inside it and to cover the charging port.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Sorry it I did a crappy job of explaining everything.

That looks nice. I was checking out their website earlier today and I may have to purchase one of these. How is the quality and fit?

On a side note, it seems this company includes a lot of accessories with the product. And it is priced cheaper than most other cases.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
The quality and fit is great, the only reason why I got capsuleNeo is because it covers the charging port and headphone jack. It is easy to slide in and out of my pocket. Like they say, comes with everything but the kitchen sink. haha.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Seidio Innocase

I just received the Seidio Innocase in burgundy from the Tipb online shop. Prompt delivery, and I must say, 'I LIKE it!' It has the metallic look to it but a soft rubber sure grip. I was impressed with the felt lining, first one I have seen in a case. And it does what I want, the bottom comes off easily for docking. Yet it does not make the phone feel bulky. I think I have finally found a case that works for me and looks great at the same time!

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I just received the Seidio Innocase in burgundy from the Tipb online shop. Prompt delivery, and I must say, 'I LIKE it!' It has the metallic look to it but a soft rubber sure grip. I was impressed with the felt lining, first one I have seen in a case. And it does what I want, the bottom comes off easily for docking. Yet it does not make the phone feel bulky. I think I have finally found a case that works for me and looks great at the same time!

I knew you would like it. It is the best case I have used personally. I also like the spring clip that you can get with it.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I knew you would like it. It is the best case I have used personally. I also like the spring clip that you can get with it.

Dooks,

You were indeed right. It is really a sharp case. It actually looks just like the Incase slider I took back BUT has the sure grip feel to it and slides on and off without a crowbar. I am very impressed and I like the way it shows off the apple logo on the back.:D

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Dooks,

You were indeed right. It is really a sharp case. It actually looks just like the Incase slider I took back BUT has the sure grip feel to it and slides on and off without a crowbar. I am very impressed and I like the way it shows off the apple logo on the back.:D

Its the little things about this case that make it nice. My girlfriend has the incase slider on her iphone 2g. The back of the iphone is so scratched up from the incase. We were both so disappointing. Thats why I was happy to find out Seidio lines the inside of their case with felt.

I too like the apple "window" on the back. The rubberized finish is also a nice touch.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73