Case recommendations?

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I had the Neo case, and yes it does look cool and felt good in my hand, but like I've said in other posts, the bottom kept popping off it as I was trying to take my phone out of my pocket, especially when sitting in the car. Eventually, I got tired of trying to re-arrange the bottom lip and the under-skin, that I ditched it for an incase slider.

I love the slider. But this week I went back to naked. The phone is just so beautiful and thin when it is naked.

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
I just got the switch easy rebel and really like it ....but..... The clear screen protector blows!!!!!!! I can't believe no one has mentioned this. The f'n thing barley stays on and looks horrible. It sticks on to the screen on the top left corner and looks like crap. I'm going to buy the InvisibleShield and just apply the screen and leave my rebel on.

So a big thumbs up for the Rebel, but not for their screen.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I just got the switch easy rebel and really like it ....but..... The clear screen protector blows!!!!!!! I can't believe no one has mentioned this. The f'n thing barley stays on and looks horrible. It sticks on to the screen on the top left corner and looks like crap. I'm going to buy the InvisibleShield and just apply the screen and leave my rebel on.

So a big thumbs up for the Rebel, but not for their screen.

Yeah the rebel is great. Did you take both of the sticky sides off? There are two pieces of plastic on each actual protecter. I am guessing there is still one of the non sticky parts still on there! When I first put mine on I had the same trouble. I took the first side off and it didn't feel sticky at all. Little did I know I still had another piece to pull off.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I think Nelly is probably right about your problem as I have heard very good reviews on SwitchEasy screen protectors.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Well I feel like an ass now... haha. Thanks for the help guys!

Don't! You should have seen me when I first tried putting one of those on... Lots of swearing. :D

I just put a Power Support anti-glare on mine a few days ago and I love it. You can find those on the Apple website. The best part about these is that they are reusable.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Don't! You should have seen me when I first tried putting one of those on... Lots of swearing. :D

I just put a Power Support anti-glare on mine a few days ago and I love it. You can find those on the Apple website. The best part about these is that they are reusable.

How is your power-support?

Does it still display the screen crystal clear or does it look grainy?

Luckyi

Feb 16, 2009
Visit site
Hmm I'll have to try the Power Support some day.
I got the screen on the RIGHT way now. It really wasn't my fault....when I pulled the number 2 sticker off, it didn't pull that layer off. Just the sticker. I was kinda in a hurry when I did it and didn't realize that another layer came off. So I'm happy now, the screen protector is really nice and I barely tell it's on there.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
How is your power-support?

Does it still display the screen crystal clear or does it look grainy?

Honestly unless you are extremely picky, you will not even notice. I was a bit worried about some of the reviews that I read about people complaining about the screen being blurred but it is the most minute difference. When you weigh the options it is well worth it. As soon as I put it on I fell in love with the way it felt. It is so much easier moving your finger across the screen especially if you are using it one handed. That fact that it is smug resistant was enough of a selling point for me.

Long story short, I love the thing. And they are reusable! :D

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Hmm I'll have to try the Power Support some day.
I got the screen on the RIGHT way now. It really wasn't my fault....when I pulled the number 2 sticker off, it didn't pull that layer off. Just the sticker. I was kinda in a hurry when I did it and didn't realize that another layer came off. So I'm happy now, the screen protector is really nice and I barely tell it's on there.

Glad it worked out for ya!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Honestly unless you are extremely picky, you will not even notice. I was a bit worried about some of the reviews that I read about people complaining about the screen being blurred but it is the most minute difference. When you weigh the options it is well worth it. As soon as I put it on I fell in love with the way it felt. It is so much easier moving your finger across the screen especially if you are using it one handed. That fact that it is smug resistant was enough of a selling point for me.

Long story short, I love the thing. And they are reusable! :D

Could you post some close up pics?

tate72

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
well i'm getting ready to buy a SwitchEasy rebal clear protector. I hope its not a mistake. I just like the way it makes the black iphone look. lol!

iphonecase

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
style is meaning more to me, i don't want my phone to be bulky as well.
i just browsed youtube, there are some trendy and unique style there.
youtube.com/user/DealSniperHK

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I just got the Capsule Rebel black from Switcheasy. It is different than my old one so it might take a while to get used to, but I like the style. A lot of the screen is showing, it has a small form factor, and has a nice feel so far.

I sort of wish I had gotten one of the colored ones, or dual colored ones now.

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blutrolCRASH