• December

Votes: 11 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
Here's a thought...who's really to blame for this delay in mms...shouldn't it have been on the iphone to begin with...or did at&t not allow apple to use mms to begin with...that is the question.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Here's a thought...who's really to blame for this delay in mms...shouldn't it have been on the iphone to begin with...or did at&t not allow apple to use mms to begin with...that is the question.

That is a good question who came up with the genius idea not to include MMS with the first iphone.

errtex#IM

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Screw that.. the whole reason I switched to att when my contract was up with the other guys was because of all the talk hype about the new 3gs having mms. I had wanted an iphone for ALL THOSE YEARS but use mms quite frequently for work.
So, the chick at the store explained to me it would be "sometime this summer". I really dig this iphone, but if there's no MMS by the end of August I'm going back to the blackberry.
It's such BS... att is not respecting their customer base and have been getting away with it for awhile, I guess.

UTVOL06

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
LOL I was way off too..late June Early July..:rolleyes:

It's looking like Late September now..:mad:

I Honestly don't see how MMS would bomb AT&Ts network if most people are sharing pictures anyway via email or InstantMessangers like BeeJive and IM+. All using bandwidth. If you release MMS less pictures and video will be sent via email and IMs. I think it will balance out.

Last edited:

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
They said later in the summer. If they don't have it by august, a lot of people will be pissed off.

July is reasonable, August is going there and September is completely stretching it.

I personally do not mind not having MMS because I've done without it since I had this phone October 2008.

Autumn starts September 22.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I say mid September. Why is it so difficult for that feature to be added. Even the most basic camera phones have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjkradel