ESIM was transferred to new phone

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 15 Pro Max with AT&T, I received an email last night that the phone was shipped and will be delivered tomorrow. This morning my current phone wasn't working. Called AT&T and they told me that the ESIM was transferred to my new phone and until it is activated there is nothing they can do. I won't have any cell service until I get my new phone. I tried to get a new ESIM through the AT&T app but it errored and prompted me to call. I am going to go to the store when they open and see if they can help. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Nope, this is your Carrier transferring the eSIM not Apple.

Honestly it’s spooky
giphy.gif

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
That’s a new low.

Luckily, last time I bought a mobile phone through my carrier is the iPhone 5. Maybe my next iPhone will be through my carrier (because of an employer-backed partnership program rebate).
Also, non-USA iPhone 14/15 users can always get a nanoSIM card and put it into their phone.

stormfly

Mar 8, 2023
Visit site
That should NEVER happen!
There's no excuse for them to do this.
This is precisely the reason why so many people hate e-sim.
The carrier's incompetence means you have an interruption in phone service which is simply unacceptable.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I’m on T-Mobile and ordered 15 Pro Max from Apple. Nothing transferred to eSIM until I was actually setting it up transferring the data from the old phone to the new one. Old phone (13 Pro Max) had a physical SIM.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77