Static issue with the 4s

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here notice little bursts of static when they are on the phone? Its pretty annoying. I noticed this also on Apple support forums of people having this issue where some people are already on there 3rd to 5th 4s and every phone had this problem. I'm thinking they might have another hardware issue on their hands. I'm going to hold on to my phone for a bit to see what Apple says. Right now they aren't saying much but they are aware of the issue.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
You're listening to it wrong. Not a big deal.

Ha. No it's pretty bad. It happens on about 50% of my calls. Someone on the apple forums made a recording of the issue which I'll upload here when I get a chance. There are 16 pages of people complaining about this issue and it's not the only thread about it either.

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Its been happening to me on and off... it is a little annoying, but not a huge deal for me..I don't make long phone calls so it doesn't affect me much. but I definitely hear it...sometimes...

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Its been happening to me on and off... it is a little annoying, but not a huge deal for me..I don't make long phone calls so it doesn't affect me much. but I definitely hear it...sometimes...

I can understand dealing with it as that is what I am doing but this is a device people paid a lot of money for and maybe even entered into contracts. Its supposed to be a phone first so if static is related to some type of hardware or software issue, then it needs to be addressed and fixed.

Here is a link to a recording of the issue if people are interested. This is not my phone but another persons but its the same issue I am having.

zSHARE - Static noise2.mp3

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl