NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigal

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely go with the app for US West, the screenshots make it look like it will give an idea of the actual turns that need to be made, which is where I tend to make the most driving mistakes.

Wonder what would happen if I asked it to map me a route to Hawaii?

GMTZII

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
i like my region west coast i live in california and 3 months ago somebody broke my window and stole my gps i dont have any gps apps on my iphone the reason i like to win one is because my son is in travel team soccer so we travel on weekends to another citys to play with other teams some places 2 o 3 hrs away from my home why i travel so far because he will have a chance to play for a real team someday i hope soccer season start this coming week so this will be great thanks

CMeyer2001

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Central region because I live in the central US, but I would use it to at least start a trip out west to Magellan GPS headquarters. This is so I could tell Magellan how slow their iPhone app development team is for still not having an iOS4 update, and therefor I had to beg to get a free Navigon GPS app because they can at least stay up with current technology!!

Bialosky

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would love, love, LOVE the US Central app. Just this week I had to relocate to Missouri due to job difficulties and soon, hopefully, will need to drive around the region to interviews. *fingers crossed*

Jemrada

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would like a Central Region App. I am a American Sign Language translator. I provide a free service to the deaf that helps them in there everyday life. I get addresses sometimes from people that knows where a deaf person lives. I could use this app to take me right to there door. This would save me allot of time when I go to areas I am not familar with.

osensnolf

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
MyRegion for my Wife

TIPB:

I would like MyRegion East for my wife's iPhone. When I am not with her, I am concerned that she will get lost and get into a panic and be involved in an accident.

Using the app, I would like to travel though the beautiful country of Tennessee and North Carolina. Fall is around the corner and there is no better place to be to watch the leaves change colors.

Thanks in advance!

iNitvizn

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

I'd love the East region. I'm planning 2 trips (from VA) and my 2006 Magellan GPS just doesn't cut it anymore. Trip 1 to NY to visit my sister-in-law so my wife can meet her new nephew and her sister can meet her new niece...my 1 year old baby girl. Trip 2 to St. Augustine to play golf with my Dad who recently moved down there.

I also travel the entire state for work and would literally use it on an almost daily basis! Thanks! :D

Icory

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Road trip from Vancouver to Tijuana!

We're taking a road trip from Vancouver to Tijuana this fall. This app would totally help us get there without too many Uturns! Thanks TiPB!

Cory

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

I would love to have the west coast one for work (roofing, I'm at a different job site every time I work and it's unsafe to use google maps while having my phone on my lap). And to use it to navigate my way to new mountains to go snowboarding this winter.

Also, my wife is always getting turned around in our own city and gets lost weekly. It would help keep her from calling me when she is lost if I put it on her phone.

Hope I gave enough reasons that sounded compelling enough.

Broker#IM

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Central Region....I'm taking a trip from Oklahoma City, to Dallas, TX and I'd like to be able to navigate myself around.... Also I'm a Real Estate Broker and I'm always out viewing houses, I'd love to have the app to help me around.

stteve#CB

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Chi-town Traffic

I'm in Chicago and I need NAVIGON just to navigate around the busy city -- though I know most of my routes, I'm especially interested in the real-time traffic information as Chicago's traffic is unpredictable at best. That's not to mention that Chicago's morning rush hour is really hours, from 6-10 -- and the commute home from 3-7pm.

Road construction is a way of life, with long delays expected.

But the absolute worst thing about driving in Chicago is that at some point you will get to your destination and will have to park your car -- at $30 bucks a day!

After spending so much on parking, I can't afford NAVIGON. Cut me a break and pick me.

dmstrom

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
The Central Region is where it's at! People on the East and West coast have subways, the Bart system, good weather and bike paths. Here in Minneapolis, we have foul weather, poor public transit, blizzards, and tornados to escape. We need excellent navigation systems to help us escape these dangers and frustrations, and only Navigon can help.

For that matter, maybe I will use the navigation software to take me to a more congenial climate, like Duluth?

Help!

Chappywest

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Navigon East myRegion

Getting an east my region code for Navigon would be a tremendous help for finding addresses on an ever changing food for the shut-in program. Many of the recipients are spread out over large metropolitan route in the DC & northern VA area. This would be an absolute life saver in getting timely deliveries done.

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Navigon West

I would like the NAVIGON West so I can go drive to great places like Yellowstone National Park, visit out cousin's in California, or even go to the downtown aquarium!;)

Xclusive05

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
East Coast Trip to and from school

I would like the East region so I may use the app in my frequent trips from my school in upstate New York to my home in New York City. It would also be great to use it in Manhattan where I get lost often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77