We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldricho

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I want to win, because my brother just recently got a new iPhone (his first) and has just started saving up for an Apple Watch to go along with it. I would love to win, just to surprise him with it and see the look on his face!

Posted via the iMore App for Android

thejdhull

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I want an Apple watch because I want to get in on the ground floor of this new device. It might be a year late, but I'm still hungry for it. The price was just too cost prohibitive for me. I have an iPad, an iPhone, an Apple TV4 and a MacBook Pro retina, and I want to have to watch too, but I just can't justify spending 600 bucks. I love how they redesigned the watch concept as we all knew it, into something much more transformative with high user concern. Reminds me of what Apple did with the original iPod. That crown is like the scroll wheel from the iPod or the touch screen on the iPhone. I think with Apple watch OS 2, native apps, Direct Wi-Fi, the Apple watch is going to continue to grow in popularity. Also, if you don't understand the use case for the Apple watch yet, it's because you're too old. I see what Apple is doing here is create a base, so that in 5 -6 years, the product will be so polished, culture will just accept it like they do smartphones now. Give 10-year-olds time to grow up with it the idea, and when they are 20, they will insist on a smart watch. Smartwatches are the same kind of thing as a cell phones verse pages, back in the hay day. we needed car phones to get to the phone. I think the biggest utility and need for an Apple watch now is because of notifications. I would love not to have to check my phone just tell what that sound was, just look at my wrist.

cupidrohit

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I would be so lucky if i got one and this Apple Watch is the perfect deal god. This is the best watch ever and i want to feel it on my hands please:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.