NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjoconnor

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Navigate to see my parents

I wold love to have the Western Region of NAVIGON. I would use the NAVIGON to drive from Los Angeles to Missoula Montana to visit my 87 year old father and my 85 year old mother.

remimd

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I am in Alabama. I would like the East US region. I plan to go to Key West, FL this winter and I want to know entire streets in Key West~!

petsnspace

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I would like the Central region because this is the region I travel in and would like to be able to go the UP of Michigan and Northern Wisconsin without having to worry about an AT&T signal!

dsigns

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like the West Region. I am going to be taking my wife on a anniversary trip to LA later this month and this would come in handy. :D

natesac

Nov 26, 2008
Visit site
I would like a code for central so I can strap my canoeon top of my truck and take a trip to the Texas/Louisiana border to canoe the swamps and bayous near caddo lake.

The weather here in North Texas is brutally hot and it's almost over. My friends and I already have several camping trips planned out for this fall and will need a good turn by turn app to guide us through some of the back roads to get us to the good primitive spots for some Man vs. Wild action

I'm going to eat a snake this year!!

fdncred

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Central Region Please

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

I'd like to use it to visit maw maw and paw paw in Kansas. It's a pain getting there from here but they'd appreciate it too! That's in the Central Region.

Regul8tR

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Navigon Promo Code

Thank you for the promo code offer! I've been wanting to try this app for awhile. And now that my wife and I have a car we can't wait (hopefully) to use it. We would make the best use of the West Coast Region. With the Northwest Late Summers -- camping season is upon us. We can't wait to explore the outdoors by having the best navigation app leading the way! Thanks again for the opportunity.

bravo#IM

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey, pick me. Need to drive from So. Cal to No. Idaho. My Dad is having knee surgery and I can imagine getting lost at least a dozen times!

BoomOp

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
US West please!!!

We have a huge National Park road trip planned in the Honda Element in September and the Navi would be great!! Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Yellowstone, Joshua Tree, Death Valley, The Redwoods. It's gonna be great.

Thanks TiPb!

BoomOp
North Hollywood, CA

rmdesantis

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Helpful for our son

My son is high-functioning autistic and has just gotten his license to drive. While he is reasonably confident on the road, he can frequently get lost and miss his turn, and as a parent of a child - especially one that will face challenges in living on their own - I want to give him whatever advantages I can. Having a navigator on his phone would be an extra boost of confidence in that he'll know that he won't get lost and can always find his way home.

We'd like the West region if we are chosen.

Thank you

Sunnyc123abc

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Wow. Thanks for the chance. I'm from California and would love to use this on a road im plannimg to texas to see my uncle. Would make my adventure alot more fun. Thanks again.

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I would like the east region because whoever the Cardinals will have to beat in the World Series will have game in the east.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77