NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay2004r

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
code give away

I would like the North east region as I live in MA and want to drive to toronto and have no idea of how to get there! And I have no navigation app on my iphone yet!

danowar

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I would like the central area as I just started a new career as a regional sales/service manager in an territory I am not very familiar with. As the matter of fact I an sitting in a hotel room right now a few hundred miles from home on a servise route.

iheartbangs

May 6, 2009
Visit site
i would want the west US one because i live in SO cal and my girlfriend recently went upstate and shes all alone and shes been begging me to go but i have no money for a flight of any kind or anything like that so the only way to go is to drive? sooo yeah having the app would be a nice companion while driving there..

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
West because I just got married and me and my wife are gonna take our honeymoon going up the coast of California. Also in the summer my friend is graduating from the air force academy in Colorado and im driving there from california and I would love to use it to go across all the states.

Cythecoolguy

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Could I please have the Us East so that I can find my way out of my own world and come back to Earth where with the help of it I am going to find a fairy princess and marry her and find a place where we will live happily ever after!;)

ryanvan

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Navigon Take Me Away

Pick me, I REALLY need a Navigation app...I have a cheap MIO GPS and it blows. I would love to just use my iphone for everything...so convienient.

I need the WEST version.

Thanks for the podcast...awesome!

Bondman

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Please sign me up for the west region

I'd like the West Region version to help with a trip from SoCal to NorCal (San Jose). Thanks, TiPb, for the giveaway! :)

Fantom#IM

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
I would like the East or West region seeing as I have the Central and LOVE it. I have family in Seattle and New York, and it would come in handy when visiting!! Thanks Navigon and tipb for all you do!

pstmd

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
West coast please.

I'm getting ready to run the college-tour routine with my teenager - and I get lost easily.

PSTMD

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
Contest is over, thanks everyone who entered and we'll have more give aways soon so stay tuned!

Here are the winners! Congrats!

jolaca

Smlk

Meyer2001

Jeffnucci

littled

dmstrom

Shlov1

jasonthetree@yahoo.com

spiderman001728

Last edited:
Status