My iPhone 5 has arrived!

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine arrived today after UPS lost the first one and Apple had to send another. I love it. No issues thus far and no damage out of the box.

Daniel Gaming freak

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
With the arrival of the iPhone 5 for developers isn't the only big news this week. On the iPhone 5's taller screen, you will find some apps that haven't yet been updated so here at this point need of redesigning is required.

MrDJL

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Got the iPhone 5. It didn't "arrive," but more or less I called Walmart and they had one left in stock. So I got the last one, but couldn't be more happy with it!! Also, I thought the dock connector would be small, but that thing is tiny.

teekz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I recieved my i5 yesterday and my gf recieved hers Monday! We ordered around 5:30 pm(CDT) on Sep 14th at an AT&T store.

nite732

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Finally after debating on leaving my 4s it its here. I glad I did it love the weight, screen and everything at the bottom. I love that move

RG13

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
even thought it didn't arrived to my house...it did arrived to my hands =)
ordered it Thursday picked it up at apple yesterday 10/4/12.
Love how it doesn't weight at all compare to the iPhone 4S.

anygivensunday

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I just got my iPhone!!! so excited walked into my local verizon today and purchased a 32 and 64 gb! cant wait to see what this phone has in store for me!!! they actually had a lot in stock i was surprised. Good luck to those still waiting for it to be shipped to you! youll love it

MuttX7

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I actually got mine about a week ago. It came earlier than expected ( the AT&T site said it would take 14-21 business days but was actually less than 7). I have the white 32gb iPhone5 and a black otterbox for it.

RNCCRN9706

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
I walked in to my local Verizon store this am when they opened and got a 64GB Black iPhone 5! LOVIN IT!! Restoring my apps/pics/music from my 4S....which is now free and clear so I may be selling it ;)

Daniel Gaming freak

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Extremely great phone with lots of 200 new iPhone applications. I really like my iPhone because of its new features.

---------- Post Merged at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

First the bigger screen is a really smart choice on part of Apple they have really found an elegant solution for developers and all the apps work right out of the box on iPhone 5. http://click-labs.com/iphone-5-what-does-it-mean-for-developers-and-publishers/

pat3ckska08

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If you listen to music while surfing the internet then your iPhone 5's will drain out even more quickly and a lot depends on whether you're connected to a 3G/LTE network or a Wi-Fi network. Check out iPhone 5's battery life based on the real world tests.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta