iPhone 6 not turning on
I woke up this morning, checked my phone as normal and went about my business. Not a scant ten minutes later, I needed to send an email and I found my phone was off. Holding down the power and/or the Home buttons did absolutely nothing and I had to connect it to my computer and wait about 30 seconds before it came on with the white logo screen.
The battery was at 82% so it wasn't that. Anyone else had this?
I've never had this on an iPhone ever before.
- 10-25-2014, 04:58 PM #2
- 10-25-2014, 05:57 PM #3
- 10-25-2014, 06:03 PM #4
- 10-25-2014, 06:53 PM #5
- 10-30-2014, 08:56 AM #7
Re: iPhone 6 not turning on
Happened to me yesterday and after like an hour of holding the power button and home button it finally reset... Later that night I tried to back up my phone because of this scare and all my music erased or is in limbo with the red square next to each song ... Now I love this phone and this is the first issue I've had , but this is major ... 1 thing not to play with is my music!!! I had to skip my workout this morning until I get this resolved
- 10-30-2014, 09:42 AM #8
- By neurodave in forum iPhone 6Replies: 119Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:46 PM
- By LeDave in forum iPhone 6Replies: 55Last Post: 10-30-2014, 10:44 PM
- By A895 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 108Last Post: 10-28-2014, 12:56 PM
- By OBF in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2014, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2014, 03:23 PM