Downgrade to 6.1.2?
Okay, so I recently got an iPhone 5. It currently has ios 6.1.3 on it. I was looking into jailbreaking it because when I had my iPhone 4 it was jailbroken and I loved it. As I did my research I saw that 6.1.3 is unjailbreakable. I was wondering if there was anyway to downgrade from 6.1.3 to 6.1.2. Seeing that there isn't that much of a difference in those updates, I am not bummed about having to downgrade it.
Anybody's help is greatly appreciated.
- 04-08-2013, 06:06 PM #2
- 04-08-2013, 06:28 PM #3
- 04-08-2013, 06:34 PM #4
- By Jebbett in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 04:01 AM
- By Ronshipman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-22-2010, 08:21 AM
- By Tidefan73 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2010, 06:39 AM
- By MrAKeen in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2010, 06:30 AM
- By kelso in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2010, 04:39 PM