Question iPhone SE (ist gen) "iPhone Locked to Owner"

shakushinnen

Dec 9, 2023
Visit site
Hi all,
I bought this at a used items store. I thought that restoring to the factory settings would allow me to use it, but apparently not;
it appears that it's locked to the owner via the iCloud. I' Also, we have a couple of iPads here, and I'm wondering if we could somehow use these
accounts to get the thing working?
Any help is appreciated.
.... john

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,
I bought this at a used items store. I thought that restoring to the factory settings would allow me to use it, but apparently not;
it appears that it's locked to the owner via the iCloud. I' Also, we have a couple of iPads here, and I'm wondering if we could somehow use these
accounts to get the thing working?
Any help is appreciated.
.... john

It’s unfortunate that you have a device that’s protected via iCloud Activation Lock. You will have to reach out to the person to whom the device is locked or return it to where you got it. We cannot and will not assist with circumventing the iCloud Activation Lock.

Reactions: Annie_M

shakushinnen

Dec 9, 2023
Visit site
It’s unfortunate that you have a device that’s protected via iCloud Activation Lock. You will have to reach out to the person to whom the device is locked or return it to where you got it. We cannot and will not assist with circumventing the iCloud Activation Lock.
Thanks,
.... john

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77