- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
GPP question, Can I still use my old carrier?
I just purchased a GPP for my Sprint iPhone 4s. This is for two reasons, I am about to travel out of country for a while and when I come back I want to use back Sprint and later switch to T-Mobile.
So my question is:
1) If i set my phone to use the GPP right now, can I take it out and put back the Sprint sim card for sprint service until I actually go on the trip? (I want to prepare it before I head out to the trip since I might not have internet there in the beginning)
2) After I come back from the trip, can I switch out the GPP and use Sprint again? (kind of the same question as #1)
3) If I use GPP for a network in China, can I still use the same GPP for T-Mobile later?
4) Would Sprint still work if I put a Sprint sim over the GPP Chip/Tray?
Any Help is appreciated!
- 05-31-2013, 10:29 AM #2
Re: GPP question, Can I still use my old carrier?
I did not even know what a GPP was until I googled it! It appears to be some kind of unlocking SIM card for the iphone for use in China, or at least that's as far as I can determine via google. I really don't know enough about it to answer your questions. Hopefully someone else more experienced can. Here's the results of my google search....
- By jrtesq in forum AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 03-26-2012, 06:41 PM
- By dt81 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:36 PM
- By iVenom in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2010, 10:14 AM
- By Casper TFG in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2009, 07:46 PM
- By robalex117 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-02-2008, 04:14 PM