GPP question, Can I still use my old carrier?

Darkmwar

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi forum,

I just purchased a GPP for my Sprint iPhone 4s. This is for two reasons, I am about to travel out of country for a while and when I come back I want to use back Sprint and later switch to T-Mobile.

So my question is:

1) If i set my phone to use the GPP right now, can I take it out and put back the Sprint sim card for sprint service until I actually go on the trip? (I want to prepare it before I head out to the trip since I might not have internet there in the beginning)

2) After I come back from the trip, can I switch out the GPP and use Sprint again? (kind of the same question as #1)

3) If I use GPP for a network in China, can I still use the same GPP for T-Mobile later?

4) Would Sprint still work if I put a Sprint sim over the GPP Chip/Tray?

Any Help is appreciated!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I did not even know what a GPP was until I googled it! It appears to be some kind of unlocking SIM card for the iphone for use in China, or at least that's as far as I can determine via google. I really don't know enough about it to answer your questions. Hopefully someone else more experienced can. Here's the results of my google search....

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...34,d.dmg&fp=779a49d6fdd15bbe&biw=1920&bih=979

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost