Vibrate while on call? (BZZZZ in your ear) iOS 4.2.1

CarrieC

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes it can be a little annoying at times but it doesn't vibrate for more than a second. Somethings you just have to deal with.

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
The thing about it all is the buzzing that hits you 10 seconds into a call is, I am assuming, new email notification, correct?

My email is set to come in manually only when I open the email client, so the buzzing should not occur.

hazmat

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This has happened to me as well for quite a while. I think the only thing more annoying on the iPhone than this is the barrage of popups I get every time I open the Mail client when I'm in the subway.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
This is nothing new for me. As long as I've had an iPhone it has happened to me. Even on my 3Gs I had prior to my iPhone 4 . I get the sound tone echoing in my ear as well. The sound is more annoying than the vibrating not only because it blasts in your ear but also because it causes a temporary loss of the phone conversation.

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I think this issue goes back to the fact that the iPhone has a crap notifications system. I've always had this problem with my iPhones. Even my ancient sidekick had working notifications and knew to disable alerts while in a call. *sigh* Oh steve you always have to leave out something....

Leo Lanning

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to the iPhone 5S and am getting the vibrating in the ear when on calls also..SUPER ANNOYING!!! And it's NOT from alerts or incoming calls. Every 2 seconds it vibrates in your ear for roughly 2 seconds...does this for about the first 5 minutes of the conversation and then it stops. You pay this kind of money for Apple and it's to the point where I don't like to use the phone for calls. About ready to switch back to my Android phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just switched to the iPhone 5S and am getting the vibrating in the ear when on calls also..SUPER ANNOYING!!! And it's NOT from alerts or incoming calls. Every 2 seconds it vibrates in your ear for roughly 2 seconds...does this for about the first 5 minutes of the conversation and then it stops. You pay this kind of money for Apple and it's to the point where I don't like to use the phone for calls. About ready to switch back to my Android phone.

I wont argue with

Go for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711